This Customer Service Policy formalises our commitment to providing the best possible service to our customers.
The aims of our Customer Service Policy are to:
- make complaint handling easier for customers
- provide customers a consistent level of customer care
- provide clear written guidelines to staff
- provide clarity around complaints and dispute resolution processes
This policy and associated procedures apply to all directors, staff and contractors working for the organisation.
Fitness Tools Services Ltd prioritises the effective service of customers and the respectful handling of customer complaints.
Fitness Tools Services Ltd commits to the following principles and practices in customer service.
Friendly, professional customer interactions
- Speak respectfully to customers at all times
- Listen carefully and allow customers time to explain the circumstances fully
- Convey a sound knowledge of the service and guidelines
Accurate and consistent information about goods and services
We take active measures to ensure that we:
- Always communicate factually, honestly and accurately to customers
- Provide a clear explanation of our dispute resolution process.
Prompt and efficient services
So that we can improve our approach to customer service we:
- Strive to address customer enquiries within a reasonable timeframe
The following service standards apply when communicating with customers:
- Staff to answer the phone within 3 to 4 rings.
- Staff to identify Fitness Tools Services Ltd and name when answering the phone.
- If the required person is not available, customer may leave a message, and a call back will be initiated within same day.
- Staff will respond to customer emails in a timely manner.
- Staff will use clear language when replying to customer emails.
- Ensure that the information contained on the website is updated and accurate
- Ensure that contact information is updated
The Fitness Tools Services Ltd complaints process is visible and accessible to staff. It is written in a way that management and staff can easily understand, using Plain English.
We acknowledge that the resolution of customer complaints is a key component of effective customer service.
Complaints handling process
We have the following procedures in place for handling complaints.
- Listen respectfully to the customer in a fair and impartial way.
- If the complaint is received in writing, acknowledge the complaint within a 24- to 48-hour period.
- Ensure our name and contact details are clearly visible and accessible throughout our website and service messages
- Record the customer complaint in writing, obtaining all relevant details. The organisation will not usually action anonymous complaints.
- Attempt to resolve customer complaints at all times.
- Acknowledge that staff members have the right to be protected from unreasonable and abusive customers.
- Customer are to advise the customer of the outcome and explain the decisions clearly.
- Fitness Tools Services Ltd will fix errors willingly.